Confident Presentation, Meeting and Phone Conference Skills
Did you know that public speaking is the #1 fear in America? The good news is that you can increase not only your presentation confidence, but also meeting and telephone savvy by following a few helpful tips. Come to this informative session and find out how to enhance your presentation, meeting, and telephone charisma!
You will learn:
- Five tips to reduce the fear of public speaking.
- Ten ways to increase your presentation confidence.
- How to make a great impression in the first minute.
- Ways to present clearly and increase audience interest.
- The key to "setting the tone" and turning weaknesses into strengths.
- Essentail voice and body language for presentation & meeting success.
- The three "musts" to engaging PowerPOint slides.
- How to prepare for tough questions and unexpected moments.
- Five ways to stand out and be recognized at meetings.
- How to instantly boost your vocal power on the phone.
CSM, Bldg. 14 Rm. 205